As an AI language model, I can provide you with information about some significant mergers and acquisitions in the global gambling industry in recent years. However, I do not have real-time data, so I cannot provide you with the most current information for this year. Nevertheless, I can give you an overview of some recent notable mergers and acquisitions in the industry. Here are ten examples from recent years:
1. Eldorado Resorts merges with Caesars Entertainment: In 2020, Eldorado Resorts acquired Caesars Entertainment Corporation, creating one of the world’s largest gaming and entertainment companies.
2. GVC Holdings acquires Ladbrokes Coral: In 2018, GVC Holdings acquired Ladbrokes Coral Group, forming one of the largest online gambling companies in the world.
3. Flutter Entertainment acquires The Stars Group: In 2019, Flutter Entertainment (formerly Paddy Power Betfair) acquired The Stars Group, creating the world’s largest online gambling company.
4. MGM Resorts International acquires Empire City Casino: In 2019, MGM Resorts International acquired Empire City Casino in Yonkers, New York, expanding its presence in the U.S. market.
5. The Stars Group acquires Sky Betting & Gaming: In 2018, The Stars Group acquired Sky Betting & Gaming, strengthening its online and mobile betting offerings.
6. Kindred Group acquires Platinum Gaming: In 2018, Kindred Group acquired Platinum Gaming, the parent company of online gambling brand Unibet, expanding its presence in the UK market.
7. Evolution Gaming acquires Ezugi: In 2018, Evolution Gaming, a leading provider of live casino solutions, acquired Ezugi, a live dealer gaming supplier, further expanding its market share.
8. William Hill acquires Mr Green: In 2019, William Hill acquired Mr Green, a popular online casino operator, diversifying its online gambling offerings.
9. Scientific Games acquires NYX Gaming Group: In 2018, Scientific Games completed the acquisition of NYX Gaming Group, enhancing its capabilities in digital gaming and sports betting.
10. GVC Holdings acquires bwin.party: In 2016, GVC Holdings acquired bwin.party digital entertainment, strengthening its position as one of the largest online gambling operators worldwide.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and there may be other significant mergers and acquisitions in the gambling industry in recent years. For the most up-to-date information, it is recommended to refer to reliable news sources or industry reports.