As an AI language model, I do not have access to real-time data. However, based on available information up until 2021, here are ten countries that have experienced significant growth in their gambling industries:
1. Macau: Known as the “Las Vegas of Asia,” Macau has become the world’s largest gambling hub, surpassing Las Vegas in terms of revenue.
2. United States: The United States has seen consistent growth in its gambling industry, especially with the expansion of online gambling and the legalization of sports betting in various states.
3. Singapore: Singapore’s two integrated resorts, Marina Bay Sands and Resorts World Sentosa, have contributed to the rapid growth of its gambling industry.
4. Australia: Gambling is deeply rooted in Australian culture, and the country has experienced steady growth in its casino, sports betting, and online gambling sectors.
5. Philippines: The Philippines has become a major gambling destination in Asia, with its casinos and online gambling operators attracting a large number of foreign tourists.
6. South Africa: The gambling industry in South Africa has witnessed substantial growth, driven by a combination of land-based casinos, online gambling, and sports betting.
7. Canada: Canada has seen significant growth in its gambling industry, particularly in provinces like Ontario and Quebec, where land-based casinos are popular.
8. Vietnam: The Vietnamese government has relaxed its stance on gambling, allowing locals to gamble in selected casinos. This change has led to a surge in casino investments and increased tourism.
9. India: While gambling is mostly illegal in India, online gambling has experienced significant growth in recent years. Several states have considered legalizing certain forms of gambling, which could further propel the industry’s growth.
10. United Kingdom: The UK gambling industry is one of the largest globally, driven by online gambling, sports betting, and a wide range of casino offerings.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. The gambling industry can be highly dynamic, and growth rates may change over time.